Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
"Friendliest, Most Helpful Agents in Arkansas”
What is Arkansas Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance is a contract: You pay money to an insurance company in exchange for a promise that they will pay for repairs or replacement of your stuff in certain situations, a standard Arkansas homeowners policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Arkansas homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it offers coverage for your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
There many different types of Arkansas homeowners insurance policies, ranging from covering most any event you can think of, to ones that cover just basic events like fire & tornado. Flood & earthquake coverage must be purchased, it is never included standard. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility. It's also important to know that the way claims are paid can vary between different policies too: the two options are depreciation settlement & replacement. One pays more for older items. If you need help shopping for your home insurance click here to read this short article
Why do you need Arkansas homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself from an event that you would not have the money to pay for. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses, including attorney fees.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that Arkansas homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.) Bundling your auto, home & umbrella with single company can save as mush as 25% with some carriers. Click here to get a Home and Auto insurance quote online immediately
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Thank you for your interest in McGhee Insurance Agency. We proudly offer insurance coverage for all of Arkansas.
[Click here to contact Us today.]
Click here to Read more about our Employees
Click here to read what our Clients say about us
Click here to read helpful simple articles on insurance
Find Your local office contact & address here
Get a quote for any insurance here
|I have been a part of the McGhee Insurance family for over 7 years. They currently provide coverage for both my home and auto. I have referred many family and friends for a variety of their services over the years and feel confident that you too, will see the difference in their approach to service. Simply.. they are the best!
Justin. Wise, Little Rock, AR